Orange County News
'Don't Even Bandit' sought for robbing 6 Southern California banks, FBI says
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KABC) -- The FBI is searching for a bank robbery suspect who has been dubbed the "Don't Even Bandit."
The suspect has robbed six banks across Southern California since August. The latest incident occurred Oct. 4 at a Bank of America branch on Brookhurst Street in Garden Grove. He also struck banks in Ontario, Fontana, Alhambra, Covina and Rosemeand.
Authorities said the bank robber uses written and verbal demands for cash. Witnesses have seen him getting away in a black vehicle, possibly a Nissan Versa.
The suspect was described as a black male between 35 and 40 years old, standing 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing about 150 to 170 pounds.
Anyone with information was asked to call the nearest FBI office or 911.
bank robbery, orange county news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'