Orange County News
'Don't Even Bandit' sought for robbing 6 Southern California banks, FBI says
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KABC) -- The FBI is searching for a bank robbery suspect who has been dubbed the "Don't Even Bandit."
The suspect has robbed six banks across Southern California since August. The latest incident occurred Oct. 4 at a Bank of America branch on Brookhurst Street in Garden Grove. He also struck banks in Ontario, Fontana, Alhambra, Covina and Rosemeand.
Authorities said the bank robber uses written and verbal demands for cash. Witnesses have seen him getting away in a black vehicle, possibly a Nissan Versa.
The suspect was described as a black male between 35 and 40 years old, standing 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing about 150 to 170 pounds.
Anyone with information was asked to call the nearest FBI office or 911.
bank robbery, orange county news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 44 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants