Orange County News
Four armed suspects sought in Laguna Beach home invasion
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Laguna Beach Police are investigating a brutal home invasion robbery in which two victims were pistol whipped.
According to Laguna Beach Police Sgt. Jason Kravetz, police were called to the Laguna Terraces Trailer Park located at 30802 Pacific Coast Highway around 10:36 p.m. Saturday.
Responding officers were told that four armed men entered the home through an unlocked sliding glass door.
Authorities said the armed men told the three occupants of the house to lie down on the floor while the intruders ransacked the home.
Two victims were pistol whipped during the assault, including a 52-year-old and a 72-year-old resident, and transported to a local hospital for treatment.
The third man, an unidentified house guest, was not hurt.
The intruders got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and valuables.
The suspects are described as four armed African-American males with varying builds. One of the suspects is said to be thin and in his early 20's. He was wearing a mask around the lower portion of his face during the intrusion.
Anyone with information regarding the home invasion or who saw anything unusual during the evening is urged to contact the Laguna Beach Investigations Division at (949) 497-0377.
home invasion, robbery, orange county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments