Orange County News
Four armed suspects sought in Laguna Beach home invasion
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Laguna Beach Police are investigating a brutal home invasion robbery in which two victims were pistol whipped.
According to Laguna Beach Police Sgt. Jason Kravetz, police were called to the Laguna Terraces Trailer Park located at 30802 Pacific Coast Highway around 10:36 p.m. Saturday.
Responding officers were told that four armed men entered the home through an unlocked sliding glass door.
Authorities said the armed men told the three occupants of the house to lie down on the floor while the intruders ransacked the home.
Two victims were pistol whipped during the assault, including a 52-year-old and a 72-year-old resident, and transported to a local hospital for treatment.
The third man, an unidentified house guest, was not hurt.
The intruders got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and valuables.
The suspects are described as four armed African-American males with varying builds. One of the suspects is said to be thin and in his early 20's. He was wearing a mask around the lower portion of his face during the intrusion.
Anyone with information regarding the home invasion or who saw anything unusual during the evening is urged to contact the Laguna Beach Investigations Division at (949) 497-0377.
home invasion, robbery, orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 37 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Selena Gomez cancels tour dates in Australia