Orange County News
Stanton attempted kidnapper sought; sketch released
STANTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man who tried to kidnap a 17-year-old girl who was walking her dog in Stanton.
Orange County Sheriff's deputies say the girl was walking her dog in the 10800 block of Dale Street near Katella Avenue around 7 p.m. Monday when a man got out of his vehicle and grabbed her around the waist.
The girl fought him off, but he grabbed her again and told her to stop resisting because it would only get worse. She screamed, managed to break free and ran to a liquor store, where she called her sister.
The suspect was described as an Asian man, about 23 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, with a thin build and black hair. He was seen wearing a white shirt with a red drawstring and skinny jeans. Authorities say the suspect took off in a newer model gray Infiniti.
Anyone with information was urged to call OC Crimestoppers at (855) 847-6227.
kidnap, orange county news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 18 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter