Orange County News
Reward offered for Costa Mesa vandalism suspect
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- A $500 reward is being offered for information leading to a man seen vandalizing signs for Measure V in Costa Mesa.
The vandalism was reported Saturday night at Fair and Columbia drives. A private investigator saw the man pull up campaign signs and toss them into nearby bushes. The video has now been posted on YouTube. Hundreds of signs were vandalized, as well as signs for two councilmen.
Measure V asks voters to make Costa Mesa a charter city, giving officials more power over setting wages, among other issues.
vandalism, orange county news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 44 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 8 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 28 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)