Orange County News
Reward offered for Costa Mesa vandalism suspect
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- A $500 reward is being offered for information leading to a man seen vandalizing signs for Measure V in Costa Mesa.
The vandalism was reported Saturday night at Fair and Columbia drives. A private investigator saw the man pull up campaign signs and toss them into nearby bushes. The video has now been posted on YouTube. Hundreds of signs were vandalized, as well as signs for two councilmen.
Measure V asks voters to make Costa Mesa a charter city, giving officials more power over setting wages, among other issues.
vandalism, orange county news
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings 56 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain 1 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate 8 min ago