Orange County News
Irvine BB gun attacks: Man, 18, arrested
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- An arrest has been made in a series of BB gun attacks in Irvine.
Paul Horn, 18, was taken into custody Wednesday for felony assault and vandalism. Police found a BB air rifle in his backyard.
The first attack happened Monday when two construction workers were struck by BB's. They were not injured. Later the same day, police said the suspect targeted a car, which sustained paint damage.
On Wednesday, investigators said Horn shot at a school bus carrying a special needs student and another car. The rear window of the car and a window on the bus were shattered. The bus driver suffered a minor injury.
All of the attacks happened near Yale Avenue and Hicks Canyon Drive. Horn was booked at Orange County Jail and his bail was set at $100,000.
vandalism, orange county news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing 12 min ago
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence 44 min ago
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says