Orange County News
Accident knocks out power to 5K in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A traffic accident involving downed power lines knocked out power to 5,000 customers in Anaheim on Friday, including Magnolia High School.
The crash was reported at about 6 a.m. Ball Road between Gilbert and Magnolia streets was expected to be closed until about 1:30 p.m.
Magnolia High School was closed for the day.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
accident, power outage, orange county news
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling 59 min ago
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders 42 min ago
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions