Orange County News
Accident knocks out power to 5K in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A traffic accident involving downed power lines knocked out power to 5,000 customers in Anaheim on Friday, including Magnolia High School.
The crash was reported at about 6 a.m. Ball Road between Gilbert and Magnolia streets was expected to be closed until about 1:30 p.m.
Magnolia High School was closed for the day.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
accident, power outage, orange county news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians