Orange County News
Anaheim apartment struck by car; alcohol likely involved
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver crashed into an apartment building in Anaheim, causing residents to evacuate early Saturday morning.
The crash happened just before 4 a.m. at a single-story apartment building on the 1100 block of Lombard Street.
A number of people had to be evacuated, but fortunately no one inside was hurt. The driver, though, was taken to an area hospital with minor injuries.
Police say alcohol appears to be a factor. Anaheim Fire and Rescue were on scene to check the structural integrity of the apartment building.
car crash, dui, orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 45 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis