Orange County News
Santa Ana party beating: Suspect arrested
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect in the brutal beating of a Huntington Beach man has been arrested.
Alfonso Calderon, 21 of Westminster, was taken into custody Thursday morning. He's accused of attacking 20-year-old Ted Currie outside a warehouse in Santa Ana in September.
Currie was at a party, and he and another man got into an argument. The beating left Currie in a coma with serious brain injuries.
Currie is out of the coma, but his mother said his condition is not good.
arrest, orange county news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 26 min ago
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario 2 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 3 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
9 min ago