Orange County News
Fullerton abduction was false alarm, cops say
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities searching for a suspected kidnapper and an alleged young victim in Orange County on Wednesday determined that no abduction took place.
Police said witnesses saw a girl riding her bicycle around 7:30 p.m. in the area of Orangethorpe Avenue and Euclid Street in Fullerton when a man got out and grabbed the girl. Police were able to track down the vehicle to an address in Anaheim and determined that the incident was a family matter.
No one was hurt and it appears no charges will be filed.
orange county news, leslie miller
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 48 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis