Orange County News
Fullerton abduction was false alarm, cops say
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities searching for a suspected kidnapper and an alleged young victim in Orange County on Wednesday determined that no abduction took place.
Police said witnesses saw a girl riding her bicycle around 7:30 p.m. in the area of Orangethorpe Avenue and Euclid Street in Fullerton when a man got out and grabbed the girl. Police were able to track down the vehicle to an address in Anaheim and determined that the incident was a family matter.
No one was hurt and it appears no charges will be filed.
orange county news, leslie miller
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 10 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 9 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
24 min ago