Orange County News
Fullerton abduction was false alarm, cops say
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities searching for a suspected kidnapper and an alleged young victim in Orange County on Wednesday determined that no abduction took place.
Police said witnesses saw a girl riding her bicycle around 7:30 p.m. in the area of Orangethorpe Avenue and Euclid Street in Fullerton when a man got out and grabbed the girl. Police were able to track down the vehicle to an address in Anaheim and determined that the incident was a family matter.
No one was hurt and it appears no charges will be filed.
orange county news, leslie miller
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 57 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour