Orange County News
Fullerton abduction was false alarm, cops say
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities searching for a suspected kidnapper and an alleged young victim in Orange County on Wednesday determined that no abduction took place.
Police said witnesses saw a girl riding her bicycle around 7:30 p.m. in the area of Orangethorpe Avenue and Euclid Street in Fullerton when a man got out and grabbed the girl. Police were able to track down the vehicle to an address in Anaheim and determined that the incident was a family matter.
No one was hurt and it appears no charges will be filed.
orange county news, leslie miller
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 15 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
20 min ago