Orange County News
Suspect arrested in fatal Westminster hit-run crash
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspected hit-and-run driver surrendered to Westminster Police Wednesday.
Westminster resident Khuong Pham, 44, arrived at the Westminster Police Station at 9:15 a.m. claiming to be the suspect driver in the case.
Brennan Solt, 24, was killed when a driver struck him near Beach Boulevard and 19th Street at about 11:51 p.m. Monday. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Solt was a Stockton resident and father of three children.
Pham took investigators to his 2005 silver Toyota RAV4 parked at his residence, minutes away from the scene of the collision. Forensic investigators were processing the vehicle.
Pham was arrested for felony hit-and-run involving death and vehicular manslaughter.
Anyone who may have further information related to this incident are asked to contact the Westminster Police Department Traffic Division at (714) 898-3315 or Orange County Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-OCCS or online at occrimestoppers.org
hit and run, arrest, orange county news
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church 31 min ago
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
27 min ago