Orange County News
Huntington Beach resident injured while trying to fight house fire w/ garden hose
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A Huntington Beach resident was rushed to the hospital after trying to fight a fire at a home on the 19000 block of Woodward Lane.
Neighbors called 911 Friday afternoon when they saw flames shooting out of the single-story home. When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found the resident in the backyard trying to put out the fire with a garden hose.
That person was taken to the hospital with heat and smoke exposure.
The fire caused more than $100,000 in damage.
The cause of the blaze was under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin 9 min ago
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10 9 min ago