Orange County News
Huntington Beach resident injured while trying to fight house fire w/ garden hose
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A Huntington Beach resident was rushed to the hospital after trying to fight a fire at a home on the 19000 block of Woodward Lane.
Neighbors called 911 Friday afternoon when they saw flames shooting out of the single-story home. When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found the resident in the backyard trying to put out the fire with a garden hose.
That person was taken to the hospital with heat and smoke exposure.
The fire caused more than $100,000 in damage.
The cause of the blaze was under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing 55 min ago
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)