Orange County News
Knott's Berry Farm offers free admission to law enforcement, fire personnel
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A special thank you to fire and law enforcement personnel: Over the holidays, Knott's Berry Farm is offering them free admission.
The deal began Thursday and will run through January 31. All active-duty fire and law enforcement personnel and one guest will get in free.
Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted price. To get in, you'll need to bring your badge and photo identification.
orange county news
- Funeral services to begin for LAPD Officer Lee 25 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini