Orange County News
Knott's Berry Farm offers free admission to law enforcement, fire personnel
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A special thank you to fire and law enforcement personnel: Over the holidays, Knott's Berry Farm is offering them free admission.
The deal began Thursday and will run through January 31. All active-duty fire and law enforcement personnel and one guest will get in free.
Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted price. To get in, you'll need to bring your badge and photo identification.
orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis