Orange County News
Suspects busted in Anaheim sex trafficking ring
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County man and woman are facing prostitution charges for allegedly running a sex for hire operation out of a motel in Anaheim.
Investigators say Irina Martinez, 27, of Santa Ana and Andres Terrones, 28, of Anaheim forced women to work as prostitutes in several rooms at a Motel 6 located at 100 West Disney Way.
After responding to an internet advertisement, investigators with the Anaheim Police Department and Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force were led to the motel where they observed the prostitution violations.
According to police, Martinez and Terrones coerced women into prostitution and collected the money generated by the sexual services.
Martinez faces charges of pimping, pandering, conspiracy, and child endangerment. Terrones faces charges of pimping, conspiracy, and child endangerment.
Investigators believe there may be more victims. Anyone with information or who may have been exploited by the suspects was urged to contact the Anaheim Police Department Vice Detail at (714) 765 1482 or the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force at (888) 373-7888.
arrest, sexual assault, orange county news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 27 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 38 min ago
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum 8 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion 45 min ago
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter