Orange County News
Suspects busted in Anaheim sex trafficking ring
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County man and woman are facing prostitution charges for allegedly running a sex for hire operation out of a motel in Anaheim.
Investigators say Irina Martinez, 27, of Santa Ana and Andres Terrones, 28, of Anaheim forced women to work as prostitutes in several rooms at a Motel 6 located at 100 West Disney Way.
After responding to an internet advertisement, investigators with the Anaheim Police Department and Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force were led to the motel where they observed the prostitution violations.
According to police, Martinez and Terrones coerced women into prostitution and collected the money generated by the sexual services.
Martinez faces charges of pimping, pandering, conspiracy, and child endangerment. Terrones faces charges of pimping, conspiracy, and child endangerment.
Investigators believe there may be more victims. Anyone with information or who may have been exploited by the suspects was urged to contact the Anaheim Police Department Vice Detail at (714) 765 1482 or the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force at (888) 373-7888.
arrest, sexual assault, orange county news
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 49 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 29 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 32 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals 39 min ago
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour