Orange County News
Suspects busted in Anaheim sex trafficking ring
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County man and woman are facing prostitution charges for allegedly running a sex for hire operation out of a motel in Anaheim.
Investigators say Irina Martinez, 27, of Santa Ana and Andres Terrones, 28, of Anaheim forced women to work as prostitutes in several rooms at a Motel 6 located at 100 West Disney Way.
After responding to an internet advertisement, investigators with the Anaheim Police Department and Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force were led to the motel where they observed the prostitution violations.
According to police, Martinez and Terrones coerced women into prostitution and collected the money generated by the sexual services.
Martinez faces charges of pimping, pandering, conspiracy, and child endangerment. Terrones faces charges of pimping, conspiracy, and child endangerment.
Investigators believe there may be more victims. Anyone with information or who may have been exploited by the suspects was urged to contact the Anaheim Police Department Vice Detail at (714) 765 1482 or the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force at (888) 373-7888.
arrest, sexual assault, orange county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)