Orange County News
Costa Mesa man accused of exposing himself to girls walking to school
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Costa Mesa man is facing charges of exposing himself to teenage girls as they walked to school in Santa Ana.
Authorities arrested 47-year-old Alfredo Landaverde on Friday at a traffic stop at Fairview Street and Warner Avenue in Santa Ana.
Investigators say police saw a vehicle matching the one reported in several indecent exposure incidents near schools. Landaverde was also positively identified by multiple victims.
The reported crimes began in October and run as recently as Thursday.
Detectives think he may have also committed similar crimes in Fountain Valley and Costa Mesa. If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the Santa Ana Police Department.
arrest, orange county news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 33 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break