Orange County News
Anaheim hit-run leaves girl, 3, critically injured
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A hit-and-run collision in Anaheim on Tuesday left a young girl critically injured, police said.
The incident happened in the 1700 block of West Neighbors Avenue. A 3-year-old girl was struck by a car allegedly being driven by a man who had been firing shots in the neighborhood. The compact car then sped away.
The girl is expected to survive and no one was hurt in the drive-by shooting.
The suspect's car was later stopped by police. He was taken into custody. A second person was detained.
hit and run, orange county news
- CO school shooting suspect dead, says sheriff 1 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport 45 min ago
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 44 min ago
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Mom with cancer inspires daughter's friend
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'