Orange County News
Anaheim hit-run leaves girl, 3, critically injured
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A hit-and-run collision in Anaheim on Tuesday left a young girl critically injured, police said.
The incident happened in the 1700 block of West Neighbors Avenue. A 3-year-old girl was struck by a car allegedly being driven by a man who had been firing shots in the neighborhood. The compact car then sped away.
The girl is expected to survive and no one was hurt in the drive-by shooting.
The suspect's car was later stopped by police. He was taken into custody. A second person was detained.
hit and run, orange county news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 1 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 40 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 34 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments