Orange County News
Anaheim family, pet saved from house fire
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters arrived just in time to save an Anaheim family's pet after a home caught on fire overnight.
The flames broke out shortly before 11 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of West Frances Drive.
By the time firefighters arrived, four people had gotten out safely, but the dog was still trapped inside. Crews rescued the pet and delivered it into the arms of its worried owner.
The dog is expected to be OK. The fire was put out within 10 minutes.
fire, animal news, rescue, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 51 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 42 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 38 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video