Orange County News
2 Huntington Beach Nativity Scenes vandalized
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A pair of Nativity Scenes were vandalized in Huntington Beach, and police said the two incidents appear to be related.
A homeowner in the 1600 block of Woodstock Lane said he found several pieces of his Nativity Scene vandalized Sunday morning. Obscene pictures were drawn on some figures. The words "Hail Hitler" were written on the forehead of the baby Jesus figure.
"It's for the families and the neighborhood to enjoy and these hooligans, whoever they may be, took the time to vandalize it, and it took me a couple of hours to try and at least erase the vandalism this morning," said homeowner Richard Candlish.
Similar words and pictures were drawn on nativity figures outside the nearby Saint Bonaventure Catholic Parish. No one has been arrested.
christmas, orange county news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 35 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...
- Stress management tip - call your doctor
5 min ago