Orange County News
Laguna Woods city manager arrested on suspicion of DUI
LAGUNA WOODS, Calif. (KABC) -- Orange County Sheriff's deputies arrested Laguna Woods City Manager Leslie Keane for driving under the influence.
Keane, 64, was booked into jail Dec. 21. She was cited and then released a day later.
Exact details of Keane's arrest have not been made public. She will be in court next month.
dui, orange county news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter