Orange County News
Disneyland taking photos of multi-day pass users to combat 'ticket renting'
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- The "Happiest Place on Earth" is looking to crack down on ticket abuse.
Disneyland guests will now have their photo taken the first time they use their multi-day ticket.
Park officials said this is part of an ongoing effort to end "ticket renting," which is when multi-day passes are bought and individual days from it are sold or traded for profit.
Multi-day passes are cheaper, per day, than single-day passes. Previously, Disneyland checked to see if names on the ticket matched the guest's ID.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, orange county news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate