Orange County News
Disneyland taking photos of multi-day pass users to combat 'ticket renting'
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- The "Happiest Place on Earth" is looking to crack down on ticket abuse.
Disneyland guests will now have their photo taken the first time they use their multi-day ticket.
Park officials said this is part of an ongoing effort to end "ticket renting," which is when multi-day passes are bought and individual days from it are sold or traded for profit.
Multi-day passes are cheaper, per day, than single-day passes. Previously, Disneyland checked to see if names on the ticket matched the guest's ID.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, orange county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 1 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested 19 min ago
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 44 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)