Orange County News
Santa Ana doctor pleads not guilty to child porn charge
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Ana podiatrist has pleaded not guilty to a child pornography charge.
Pete Thomas, 58, was arraigned on Thursday. He is accused of having more than 1,000 images of child porn on his office computer.
Investigators said a man hired to install a scanner on the computer found the images. He told his boss, who then called police.
If convicted, Thomas faces up to three years in prison and would have to register as a sex offender.
sex crimes, arrest, orange county news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son