Orange County News
Oak View Youth Soccer League referee arrested on suspicion of molesting 2 boys
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A youth soccer referee was arrested last Friday on suspicion of molesting two boys near his residence in unincorporated Anaheim, authorities said.
Jorge Serafin, 30, was arrested on two counts of child molestation. According to Orange County Sheriff's Department officials, the victims, two boys under the age of 16, said they had been molested by Serafin within the past two months.
Serafin is a soccer referee for the Oak View Youth Soccer League in Huntington Beach, officials said. However, neither of the victims are members of the youth soccer league.
It was unknown how long Serafin had been involved with the league. According to an Oak View community website, the league has more than 700 youth members.
Investigators said they believe there may be additional victims, possibly in the Huntington Beach and Anaheim areas. Anyone with information was asked to call the Orange County Sheriff's Department at (714) 647-7000.
arrest, sex crimes, orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 8 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis