Orange County News
Disneyland employee hit by undercover cop car
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A female Disneyland employee is recovering after she was struck by a vehicle driven by an undercover Anaheim police officer.
The accident occured near Disneyland Drive and Magic Way around 10 p.m. Monday.
Alicia Handy of Lakewood said the accident took place only a few feet in front of her.
"We were just trying to go back to the car from after a day at Disneyland and I think it was a Disneyland employee in front of us," Handy said. And the light turned, we were going to cross the street completely legally and I guess the guy in the turn lane just didn't see her."
According to Anaheim police, the woman was transported to a local hospital where she was treated for non-life threatening injuries.
accident, car crash, orange county news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach 41 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 51 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Fundraiser held for Corona football player
52 min ago