Orange County News
Anaheim fire leads authorities to pot growing operation
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Anaheim police have launched an investigation after firefighters found a marijuana growing operation inside a burning home.
The fire broke out early Tuesday morning in the 1500 block of West Tonia Court. A man who was home at the time told police that he has a permit to grow pot for medical reasons. Police are looking into his claim.
No one was hurt in the fire.
fire, orange county news
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 39 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 36 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning 25 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 30 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys 7 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis