Orange County News
OC school serving homeless children gets makeover thanks to Project Hope Alliance
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County school got an extreme makeover thanks to Project Hope Alliance.
Skyview Elementary School in Orange serves children from homeless families. Many of those children live in crowded motels.
Volunteers and corporate sponsors completely re-did the school. It now has new walls and floors, plus a computer center and library.
charity, orange county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 55 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash 40 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role