Orange County News
OC school serving homeless children gets makeover thanks to Project Hope Alliance
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County school got an extreme makeover thanks to Project Hope Alliance.
Skyview Elementary School in Orange serves children from homeless families. Many of those children live in crowded motels.
Volunteers and corporate sponsors completely re-did the school. It now has new walls and floors, plus a computer center and library.
charity, orange county news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 28 min ago
- Ex-couple found guilty in East LA bank robbery 13 min ago
- IE teen gets 18 months in 'sextortion' plot 58 min ago
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysian plane search expands further
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14