Orange County News
Santa Ana kidnapping suspect sketch released
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Ana police released a sketch of a man who is believed to have kidnapped a girl near a local school.
Police say the 13-year-old girl was on the 2700 block of West Segerstrom Avenue Jan. 24 when the suspect pulled up and asked the girl if she wanted a ride. When she refused and walked away, police say the suspect got out of his car, grabbed the girl's wrist and forced her into the vehicle.
The suspect allegedly asked her to commit lewd acts, but when she refused, he dropped her off in the parking lot of McFadden Intermediate School.
The man is described as Hispanic, 35 to 45 years old with a heavy build. He has a black receding hairline and speaks English and Spanish. He was wearing silver rimmed glasses, a gray hooded sweatshirt and beige shorts. His car was described as a newer model dark blue four-door sedan or hatchback.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call (855) TIP-OCCS.
kidnap, orange county news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 36 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 58 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)