Orange County News
Santa Ana kidnapping suspect sketch released
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Ana police released a sketch of a man who is believed to have kidnapped a girl near a local school.
Police say the 13-year-old girl was on the 2700 block of West Segerstrom Avenue Jan. 24 when the suspect pulled up and asked the girl if she wanted a ride. When she refused and walked away, police say the suspect got out of his car, grabbed the girl's wrist and forced her into the vehicle.
The suspect allegedly asked her to commit lewd acts, but when she refused, he dropped her off in the parking lot of McFadden Intermediate School.
The man is described as Hispanic, 35 to 45 years old with a heavy build. He has a black receding hairline and speaks English and Spanish. He was wearing silver rimmed glasses, a gray hooded sweatshirt and beige shorts. His car was described as a newer model dark blue four-door sedan or hatchback.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call (855) TIP-OCCS.
kidnap, orange county news
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning 52 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 57 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game 3 min ago
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys 34 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis