Orange County News
Anaheim school teacher arrested for child porn may have 70+ more victims
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Seventy more alleged victims have come forward in the case of an Anaheim high school teacher accused of posing as a girl on Facebook to lure boys into online relationships.
Zachary Reeder, 30, of Orange has been charged with 140 felony counts involving child pornography.
According to prosecutors, Reeder posed as a girl on Facebook and convinced boys to send him sexually explicit photos.
He was arrested Feb. 9 and posted $1 million bail.
Reeder worked as a history teacher at Servite High School in Anaheim.
Anyone who may have been victimized by the suspect or with information regarding the case was urged to call Irvine police at (949) 724-7184.
arrest, sex crimes, orange county news
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area 11 min ago
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors