Orange County News
Anaheim school teacher arrested for child porn may have 70+ more victims
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Seventy more alleged victims have come forward in the case of an Anaheim high school teacher accused of posing as a girl on Facebook to lure boys into online relationships.
Zachary Reeder, 30, of Orange has been charged with 140 felony counts involving child pornography.
According to prosecutors, Reeder posed as a girl on Facebook and convinced boys to send him sexually explicit photos.
He was arrested Feb. 9 and posted $1 million bail.
Reeder worked as a history teacher at Servite High School in Anaheim.
Anyone who may have been victimized by the suspect or with information regarding the case was urged to call Irvine police at (949) 724-7184.
arrest, sex crimes, orange county news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants