Orange County News
Anaheim school teacher arrested for child porn may have 70+ more victims
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Seventy more alleged victims have come forward in the case of an Anaheim high school teacher accused of posing as a girl on Facebook to lure boys into online relationships.
Zachary Reeder, 30, of Orange has been charged with 140 felony counts involving child pornography.
According to prosecutors, Reeder posed as a girl on Facebook and convinced boys to send him sexually explicit photos.
He was arrested Feb. 9 and posted $1 million bail.
Reeder worked as a history teacher at Servite High School in Anaheim.
Anyone who may have been victimized by the suspect or with information regarding the case was urged to call Irvine police at (949) 724-7184.
arrest, sex crimes, orange county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments