Orange County News
Anaheim school teacher arrested for child porn may have 70+ more victims
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Seventy more alleged victims have come forward in the case of an Anaheim high school teacher accused of posing as a girl on Facebook to lure boys into online relationships.
Zachary Reeder, 30, of Orange has been charged with 140 felony counts involving child pornography.
According to prosecutors, Reeder posed as a girl on Facebook and convinced boys to send him sexually explicit photos.
He was arrested Feb. 9 and posted $1 million bail.
Reeder worked as a history teacher at Servite High School in Anaheim.
Anyone who may have been victimized by the suspect or with information regarding the case was urged to call Irvine police at (949) 724-7184.
arrest, sex crimes, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate