Orange County News
Disneyland ends discount for Southern California residents during slow season
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Disneyland is pulling the plug on a popular perk for locals. For years, Southern Californians got a discount during the slow season.
Local guests could visit both parks over two days for under $100. Now, they'll have to pay as much as everybody else.
The decision follows the increasing success of California Adventure, which saw record attendance after the debut of its $1 billion makeover last June.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
amusement park, disney theme park, orange county news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 5 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments