Orange County News
Disneyland ends discount for Southern California residents during slow season
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Disneyland is pulling the plug on a popular perk for locals. For years, Southern Californians got a discount during the slow season.
Local guests could visit both parks over two days for under $100. Now, they'll have to pay as much as everybody else.
The decision follows the increasing success of California Adventure, which saw record attendance after the debut of its $1 billion makeover last June.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
amusement park, disney theme park, orange county news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 39 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
18 min ago