Orange County News
Disneyland ends discount for Southern California residents during slow season
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Disneyland is pulling the plug on a popular perk for locals. For years, Southern Californians got a discount during the slow season.
Local guests could visit both parks over two days for under $100. Now, they'll have to pay as much as everybody else.
The decision follows the increasing success of California Adventure, which saw record attendance after the debut of its $1 billion makeover last June.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
amusement park, disney theme park, orange county news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark 18 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
38 min ago
- Pet of the Week: Beagle mix named Noelle
35 min ago