Orange County News
Disneyland ends discount for Southern California residents during slow season
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Disneyland is pulling the plug on a popular perk for locals. For years, Southern Californians got a discount during the slow season.
Local guests could visit both parks over two days for under $100. Now, they'll have to pay as much as everybody else.
The decision follows the increasing success of California Adventure, which saw record attendance after the debut of its $1 billion makeover last June.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
amusement park, disney theme park, orange county news
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 13 min ago
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)