Orange County News
Disneyland ends discount for Southern California residents during slow season
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Disneyland is pulling the plug on a popular perk for locals. For years, Southern Californians got a discount during the slow season.
Local guests could visit both parks over two days for under $100. Now, they'll have to pay as much as everybody else.
The decision follows the increasing success of California Adventure, which saw record attendance after the debut of its $1 billion makeover last June.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
amusement park, disney theme park, orange county news
- Tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs; 37 dead 15 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery 11 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX 34 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Fire near Frazier Park 90 percent contained
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013