Orange County News
Armed robbers target 7-Eleven in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for two suspects behind an armed robbery at a 7-Eleven in Anaheim.
Official say a man walked into the convenience store located in the 700 block of North Euclid Street on Thursday and demanded money from the clerk.
The clerk said before he knew what was happening, the suspect pulled out a gun and hit him over the head. That's when the gun went off.
The suspect then turned to a second clerk who handed over an undetermined amount of cash.
Shortly after, police say the armed robber met another man outside, who they believe was a lookout.
robbery, orange county news
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 7 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game 21 min ago
- Honda tops IIHS list of safest new cars
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys 59 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis