Orange County News
Dead body washes ashore in Newport Beach
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A dead body washed ashore onto the beach in the city of Newport Beach Sunday at about 3 p.m.
The body was found near the 40th Street entrance to the beach. Police said the body was a male in his 60s.
No foul play was suspected.
It was not immediately known how the man died. The coroner's office will identify the body and determine the cause of death.
body found, orange county news
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 8 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer 38 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)