Orange County News
Smash-and-grab burglars target 3 Orange businesses
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for the suspects responsible for burglarizing two beauty supply shops and a dental office in Orange.
The burglaries occurred in Brickyard Shopping Center located in the 1600 block of Lincoln Avenue just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.
The owners of Jin's Wig and Salon, Cosmo Prof Salon Center, and Russell Walls Dentistry, all located in the two-story strip mall, are facing a costly clean-up after their businesses were targeted by the burglars. Shattered glass was left behind.
Thousands of dollars worth of wigs were stolen from Jin's and computer equipment worth thousands was taken from Cosmo Prof.
The estimated value of the items taken from the dental office was not yet clear.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information regarding the burglaries was urged to contact Orange Police at (714) 744-7444.
CNS contributed to this report.
burglary, robbery, orange county news, melissa macbride
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 14 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months