Orange County News
Smash-and-grab burglars target 3 Orange businesses
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for the suspects responsible for burglarizing two beauty supply shops and a dental office in Orange.
The burglaries occurred in Brickyard Shopping Center located in the 1600 block of Lincoln Avenue just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.
The owners of Jin's Wig and Salon, Cosmo Prof Salon Center, and Russell Walls Dentistry, all located in the two-story strip mall, are facing a costly clean-up after their businesses were targeted by the burglars. Shattered glass was left behind.
Thousands of dollars worth of wigs were stolen from Jin's and computer equipment worth thousands was taken from Cosmo Prof.
The estimated value of the items taken from the dental office was not yet clear.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information regarding the burglaries was urged to contact Orange Police at (714) 744-7444.
CNS contributed to this report.
burglary, robbery, orange county news, melissa macbride
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees