Orange County News
Newport Beach body identified as Bellflower woman
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman found dead along the shore in Newport Beach has been identified as 20-year-old Tina Hoang of Bellflower.
Authorities are investigating her death as suspicious, pending autopsy and toxicology tests.
A couple walking on the beach early Monday morning found Hoang's body face down in the sand near the water across from Highland Street. The woman did not have a purse or a identification with her.
Police are looking for surveillance video that may shed some light on how she died. Anyone with information on the case is urged to call the Newport Beach Police Department's hotline at (800) 550-NBPD.
body found, homicide investigation, orange county news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 9 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd 27 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall 55 min ago
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says