Orange County News
Boy, 12, arrested in shared pot brownie case at Costa Mesa school
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 12-year-old boy, who's believed to have given a marijuana-laced brownie to his fellow students, has been arrested in Costa Mesa.
Police say Pomona Elementary School officials caught the boy with a bag of pot in his backpack Thursday, and he was arrested a short time later at home.
He is believed to have passed out a pot brownie to several students on campus Tuesday, sickening at least six of them.
They were treated at a local hospital for dizziness and nausea.
marijuana, school, orange county news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks