Orange County News
Boy, 12, arrested in shared pot brownie case at Costa Mesa school
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 12-year-old boy, who's believed to have given a marijuana-laced brownie to his fellow students, has been arrested in Costa Mesa.
Police say Pomona Elementary School officials caught the boy with a bag of pot in his backpack Thursday, and he was arrested a short time later at home.
He is believed to have passed out a pot brownie to several students on campus Tuesday, sickening at least six of them.
They were treated at a local hospital for dizziness and nausea.
marijuana, school, orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis