Orange County News
Santa Ana stabbing: Surveillance video released
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- New surveillance video was released, recorded just minutes before a deadly stabbing Saturday in Santa Ana.
In the video, the two suspects can be seen with the victim, identified as 26-year-old Paul Garcia of Irvine, at Chile Picante Restaurant in the 1900 block of South Main Street. They tried to get Garcia to come outside, but he wouldn't.
The suspects then waited for the man outside. When he came out, all three of them crossed the street and went behind a tax services building, where the man was stabbed.
The victim got away and ran back across the street, where he collapsed in front of a party supply store. Garcia later died at the hospital.
Police are looking for the two men. They say the stabbing is not gang related, but the motive remains unclear.
stabbing, orange county news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians