Orange County News
Santa Ana stabbing: Surveillance video released
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- New surveillance video was released, recorded just minutes before a deadly stabbing Saturday in Santa Ana.
In the video, the two suspects can be seen with the victim, identified as 26-year-old Paul Garcia of Irvine, at Chile Picante Restaurant in the 1900 block of South Main Street. They tried to get Garcia to come outside, but he wouldn't.
The suspects then waited for the man outside. When he came out, all three of them crossed the street and went behind a tax services building, where the man was stabbed.
The victim got away and ran back across the street, where he collapsed in front of a party supply store. Garcia later died at the hospital.
Police are looking for the two men. They say the stabbing is not gang related, but the motive remains unclear.
stabbing, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate