Orange County News
Anaheim man busted selling prescription drugs
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- An Anaheim man was arrested for selling prescription drugs following a three-month long investigation by Irvine police.
Detectives caught up with 37-year-old Anthony Risberg Friday after authorities witnessed an alleged drug sale. Risberg was arrested for sales and transportation of a controlled substance and a weapons violation.
During the later investigation, authorities conducted a search of the suspect's vehicle and residence and found approximately 150 Oxycodone pills, two loaded handguns, and an altered assault rifle among other weapons.
It's unclear exactly how Risberg obtained the pills he was selling for profit. But Risberg is employed in sales and has no obvious connection to the medical or pharmaceutical profession.
He is being held on $25,000 bail.
arrest, drug war, orange county news
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 21 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 45 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble 33 min ago
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry 9 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)