Orange County News
Anaheim man busted selling prescription drugs
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- An Anaheim man was arrested for selling prescription drugs following a three-month long investigation by Irvine police.
Detectives caught up with 37-year-old Anthony Risberg Friday after authorities witnessed an alleged drug sale. Risberg was arrested for sales and transportation of a controlled substance and a weapons violation.
During the later investigation, authorities conducted a search of the suspect's vehicle and residence and found approximately 150 Oxycodone pills, two loaded handguns, and an altered assault rifle among other weapons.
It's unclear exactly how Risberg obtained the pills he was selling for profit. But Risberg is employed in sales and has no obvious connection to the medical or pharmaceutical profession.
He is being held on $25,000 bail.
arrest, drug war, orange county news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 8 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 23 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 29 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 5 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 22 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke