Orange County News
Anaheim man busted selling prescription drugs
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- An Anaheim man was arrested for selling prescription drugs following a three-month long investigation by Irvine police.
Detectives caught up with 37-year-old Anthony Risberg Friday after authorities witnessed an alleged drug sale. Risberg was arrested for sales and transportation of a controlled substance and a weapons violation.
During the later investigation, authorities conducted a search of the suspect's vehicle and residence and found approximately 150 Oxycodone pills, two loaded handguns, and an altered assault rifle among other weapons.
It's unclear exactly how Risberg obtained the pills he was selling for profit. But Risberg is employed in sales and has no obvious connection to the medical or pharmaceutical profession.
He is being held on $25,000 bail.
arrest, drug war, orange county news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later 3 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 53 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break