Orange County News
La Habra mobile home fire kills woman, injures 2 police officers
LA HABRA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman died in a mobile home fire in La Habra that also injured two police officers on Monday afternoon.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 4:30 p.m. The fire was knocked out in 23 minutes. Officials say the woman's body was found during a search of the trailer.
Two officers had smoke inhalation. They were hospitalized and released overnight.
The name of the woman killed in the fire has not been released.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. Firefighters said they found packrat conditions inside the mobile home.
fire, orange county news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years 39 min ago
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video