Orange County News
Buena Park hopes to revamp Movieland Wax Museum
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- Buena Park hopes leasing a once-popular tourist attraction to a traveling exhibit company will mean dollar signs for the area.
The city has leased the site of the Movieland Wax Museum to Premier Exhibitions. The move is expected to bring in a lot of revenue and new jobs.
Premier is known for attractions like the "Bodies" exhibit and "Titanic the Experience."
The Movieland Wax Museum closed in 2005 because of poor attendance.
orange county news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)