Orange County News
Anaheim Bank of America robbery suspect sought
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for the man who robbed a Bank of America branch in Anaheim.
The incident happened on the 1700 block of East Katella Avenue shortly after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say the robber demanded cash. He told the teller that he had a gun but didn't show one.
The suspect was caught on surveillance camera. He was described as a Hispanic man about 30-40 years old, between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall with black hair. He was wearing a dark shirt and dark sunglasses.
No one was hurt during the heist.
If you have information on the suspect, you're urged to contact Orange County Crime Stoppers at (855) TIP-OCCS or (855) 847-6227.
bank robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 21 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought 32 min ago
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere