Orange County News
La Palma gas station robbery suspect at large
LA PALMA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities in La Palma are hoping the public can help them find a brazen robber caught on tape robbing a gas station.
The holdup occurred inside a 76 gas station located on La Palma Avenue and Walker Street around 9:30 p.m. Monday.
According to police, the suspect walked into the gas station with a weapon and ordered the gas station clerk to quickly open the cash register. Once the man did as he was ordered, the suspect fled with about $500 in cash.
Surveillance video shows the suspect ordering the gas station employee to the floor before fleeing the scene.
The suspect was described as a black male. He was last seen wearing dark colored pants, a jacket, black and white shoes and a baseball cap with a red bill and logo on the front.
Anyone with information regarding the suspect or robbery was urged to contact La Palma police at (714) 690-3370.
caught on tape, robbery, orange county news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide 36 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge
- East LA coach pleads no contest to molest 9 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed 56 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker