Orange County News
La Palma gas station robbery suspect at large
LA PALMA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities in La Palma are hoping the public can help them find a brazen robber caught on tape robbing a gas station.
The holdup occurred inside a 76 gas station located on La Palma Avenue and Walker Street around 9:30 p.m. Monday.
According to police, the suspect walked into the gas station with a weapon and ordered the gas station clerk to quickly open the cash register. Once the man did as he was ordered, the suspect fled with about $500 in cash.
Surveillance video shows the suspect ordering the gas station employee to the floor before fleeing the scene.
The suspect was described as a black male. He was last seen wearing dark colored pants, a jacket, black and white shoes and a baseball cap with a red bill and logo on the front.
Anyone with information regarding the suspect or robbery was urged to contact La Palma police at (714) 690-3370.
caught on tape, robbery, orange county news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event