Orange County News
Commercial fire destroys business in Orange
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire erupted in a large commercial building in the city of Orange, resulting in the total loss of a business.
The blaze was reported at about 6:30 p.m. Thursday in a commercial strip in the 800 block of North Elm Street.
Responding firefighters found heavy smoke and fire shooting out of the roof. It took nearly three dozen firefighters from Orange, Anaheim and the Orange County Fire Authority an hour to knock down the flames.
Crews managed to limit the fire to just one of the building's 14 units. No injuries were reported.
The cause of the blaze was under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 58 min ago
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)