Orange County News
Vigil planned for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A vigil for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos is planned for Monday evening at a Santa Ana church.
Maribel Manriquez Ramos has not been seen or heard from since May 2. She is a student at California State University-Fullerton and an Army veteran who served in Iraq.
Her car is at her apartment complex. Her keys, cellphone and purse are missing. Friends say she would never leave her family or her obligations behind.
Police consider Ramos's disappearance suspicious.
The vigil is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Monday at Calvary Church at 1010 N. Tustin Ave. in Santa Ana.
Ramos is described as a Hispanic woman standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair. Ramos has a tattoo of a star on her left shoulder and an Aztec/tribal symbol on her lower back.
If Ramos is located or you have information of her whereabouts, please contact the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7444.
missing person, orange county news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'