Orange County News
Vigil planned for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A vigil for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos is planned for Monday evening at a Santa Ana church.
Maribel Manriquez Ramos has not been seen or heard from since May 2. She is a student at California State University-Fullerton and an Army veteran who served in Iraq.
Her car is at her apartment complex. Her keys, cellphone and purse are missing. Friends say she would never leave her family or her obligations behind.
Police consider Ramos's disappearance suspicious.
The vigil is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Monday at Calvary Church at 1010 N. Tustin Ave. in Santa Ana.
Ramos is described as a Hispanic woman standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair. Ramos has a tattoo of a star on her left shoulder and an Aztec/tribal symbol on her lower back.
If Ramos is located or you have information of her whereabouts, please contact the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7444.
missing person, orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 21 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC 53 min ago
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside 4 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 42 min ago
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler