Orange County News
Police shoot, kill man who allegedly assaulted boss in Fullerton
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Police shot and killed a man in Fullerton who allegedly assaulted his boss.
Officers were called to a clothing manufacturer on the 1400 block of East Valencia Drive Wednesday night after reports came in about an employee assaulting his boss.
When police arrived the suspect was gone. However, he returned a short time later wielding a handgun.
Police say the officer feared for his safety and the safety of others at the scene, so he opened fire, killing the suspect.
The suspect's handgun was recovered at the scene.
The Orange County District Attorney's Office is investigating the shooting.
officer-involved shooting, orange county news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds