Orange County News
Home-invasion robbers strike Yorba Linda home
YORBA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two suspects were arrested following a home invasion in Yorba Linda Saturday, officials said.
Deputies responded to the 6000 block of Calle Entrada regarding a home invasion robbery around 6:30 a.m.
During the investigation, a suspicious occupied vehicle was located in the area and was later determined to be related to the incident.
The driver, identified as Ariyana Hearod, 21 of Los Angeles was arrested. A male suspect, later identified as Ronald Phillips, 21, of Riverside fled on foot but was shortly arrested with help from patrol K9's, bloodhounds and air support.
One of the victims, identified as a female in her early 60s, was transported to the hospital with moderate injuries. She has since been released. The second victim, a male in his mid 70s, was not harmed during the burglary.
Police say property taken during the robbery was located in bushes near the residence.
home invasion, robbery, arrest, orange county news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 41 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 39 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts