Orange County News
Home-invasion robbers strike Yorba Linda home
YORBA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two suspects were arrested following a home invasion in Yorba Linda Saturday, officials said.
Deputies responded to the 6000 block of Calle Entrada regarding a home invasion robbery around 6:30 a.m.
During the investigation, a suspicious occupied vehicle was located in the area and was later determined to be related to the incident.
The driver, identified as Ariyana Hearod, 21 of Los Angeles was arrested. A male suspect, later identified as Ronald Phillips, 21, of Riverside fled on foot but was shortly arrested with help from patrol K9's, bloodhounds and air support.
One of the victims, identified as a female in her early 60s, was transported to the hospital with moderate injuries. She has since been released. The second victim, a male in his mid 70s, was not harmed during the burglary.
Police say property taken during the robbery was located in bushes near the residence.
home invasion, robbery, arrest, orange county news
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search 26 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons