Orange County News
Home-invasion robbers strike Yorba Linda home
YORBA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two suspects were arrested following a home invasion in Yorba Linda Saturday, officials said.
Deputies responded to the 6000 block of Calle Entrada regarding a home invasion robbery around 6:30 a.m.
During the investigation, a suspicious occupied vehicle was located in the area and was later determined to be related to the incident.
The driver, identified as Ariyana Hearod, 21 of Los Angeles was arrested. A male suspect, later identified as Ronald Phillips, 21, of Riverside fled on foot but was shortly arrested with help from patrol K9's, bloodhounds and air support.
One of the victims, identified as a female in her early 60s, was transported to the hospital with moderate injuries. She has since been released. The second victim, a male in his mid 70s, was not harmed during the burglary.
Police say property taken during the robbery was located in bushes near the residence.
home invasion, robbery, arrest, orange county news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 19 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 2 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist 19 min ago
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'