Orange County News
Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery: Female suspect sought
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Ana police have released surveillance photos of a woman wanted for allegedly robbing a local bank.
According to police, the suspect entered the Chase Bank at 1300 North Main Street just before 4:30 p.m. Monday, walked up to a teller and demanded money. The teller gave her an undisclosed amount of cash. Police said the suspect then asked for more money when the teller ran out of $20 bills.
The woman exited the bank and walked southbound on Main Street and then east on 12th Street. Investigators say she did not appear to have a weapon.
The suspect was described as a white female, between 26 and 29 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 160 to 170 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair and a light complexion. She was wearing a black derby hat, sunglasses, a red and black checkered long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Orange County Crime Stoppers at 1-855-TIP-OCCS.
bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse 53 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 34 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building 24 min ago
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts