Orange County News
Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery: Female suspect sought
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Ana police have released surveillance photos of a woman wanted for allegedly robbing a local bank.
According to police, the suspect entered the Chase Bank at 1300 North Main Street just before 4:30 p.m. Monday, walked up to a teller and demanded money. The teller gave her an undisclosed amount of cash. Police said the suspect then asked for more money when the teller ran out of $20 bills.
The woman exited the bank and walked southbound on Main Street and then east on 12th Street. Investigators say she did not appear to have a weapon.
The suspect was described as a white female, between 26 and 29 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 160 to 170 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair and a light complexion. She was wearing a black derby hat, sunglasses, a red and black checkered long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Orange County Crime Stoppers at 1-855-TIP-OCCS.
bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 39 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery 28 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 22 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital 35 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)