Orange County News
Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery: Female suspect sought
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Ana police have released surveillance photos of a woman wanted for allegedly robbing a local bank.
According to police, the suspect entered the Chase Bank at 1300 North Main Street just before 4:30 p.m. Monday, walked up to a teller and demanded money. The teller gave her an undisclosed amount of cash. Police said the suspect then asked for more money when the teller ran out of $20 bills.
The woman exited the bank and walked southbound on Main Street and then east on 12th Street. Investigators say she did not appear to have a weapon.
The suspect was described as a white female, between 26 and 29 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 160 to 170 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair and a light complexion. She was wearing a black derby hat, sunglasses, a red and black checkered long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Orange County Crime Stoppers at 1-855-TIP-OCCS.
bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 53 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 47 min ago
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 37 min ago
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis