Orange County News
Orange deadly shooting: Police ask public's help to find suspect
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have released a photo of a woman wanted in connection to a deadly shooting in the city of Orange.
Investigators found a woman with gunshot wounds on the sidewalk along the 2000 block of Palmyra Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Thursday. The victim was transported to a hospital, where she later died.
Police said the suspect, 35-year-old Jessica Gonzalez, fled on foot. According to detectives, Gonzalez and the victim knew each other, but the motive remains unknown. The victim was later identified as 44-year-old Jennifer Roberta Solorio.
Gonzales is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 90 pounds. She was last seen wearing black sweatpants and a black long-sleeve shirt. Police said Gonzales is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information was asked to call Orange police at (714) 936-1204.
shooting, orange county news, rob hayes
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds