Orange County News
Orange deadly shooting: Police ask public's help to find suspect
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have released a photo of a woman wanted in connection to a deadly shooting in the city of Orange.
Investigators found a woman with gunshot wounds on the sidewalk along the 2000 block of Palmyra Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Thursday. The victim was transported to a hospital, where she later died.
Police said the suspect, 35-year-old Jessica Gonzalez, fled on foot. According to detectives, Gonzalez and the victim knew each other, but the motive remains unknown. The victim was later identified as 44-year-old Jennifer Roberta Solorio.
Gonzales is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 90 pounds. She was last seen wearing black sweatpants and a black long-sleeve shirt. Police said Gonzales is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information was asked to call Orange police at (714) 936-1204.
shooting, orange county news, rob hayes
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 20 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap 24 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)