Orange County News
Orange deadly shooting: Police ask public's help to find suspect
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have released a photo of a woman wanted in connection to a deadly shooting in the city of Orange.
Investigators found a woman with gunshot wounds on the sidewalk along the 2000 block of Palmyra Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Thursday. The victim was transported to a hospital, where she later died.
Police said the suspect, 35-year-old Jessica Gonzalez, fled on foot. According to detectives, Gonzalez and the victim knew each other, but the motive remains unknown. The victim was later identified as 44-year-old Jennifer Roberta Solorio.
Gonzales is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 90 pounds. She was last seen wearing black sweatpants and a black long-sleeve shirt. Police said Gonzales is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information was asked to call Orange police at (714) 936-1204.
shooting, orange county news, rob hayes
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company 4 min ago
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 39 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report