Orange County News
Body found in trash can in Brea identified
BREA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found inside a trash can on a street in Brea Friday has been identified, officials said.
The body of 46-year-old Jose Ramiro Baez Paredes of Santa Ana was discovered in a trash can on the side of Brea Canyon Road.
A passerby noticed the bin had been out of place for the past week and stopped to take a look during his drive to work.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. It remains unclear how long the bin or the body had been on the side of the road.
The investigation is ongoing.
body found, orange county news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- 2 people shot in Reseda, LAPD says 6 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)