Orange County News
Body found in trash can in Brea identified
BREA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found inside a trash can on a street in Brea Friday has been identified, officials said.
The body of 46-year-old Jose Ramiro Baez Paredes of Santa Ana was discovered in a trash can on the side of Brea Canyon Road.
A passerby noticed the bin had been out of place for the past week and stopped to take a look during his drive to work.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. It remains unclear how long the bin or the body had been on the side of the road.
The investigation is ongoing.
body found, orange county news
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 30 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 20 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 5 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder 9 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 3 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan 15 min ago
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
59 min ago